• Jean M. Denton of Brimfield, MA, bequeathed $50,000 upon her passing in 2018.
• Dr. and Mrs. Alan Gerstein of Longmeadow, MA, contribute regularly in gratitude for the Horace Smith Fund loan Dr. Gerstein received towards his education.
• Jean M. Smith bequeathed $15,000 in December 2011 upon her passing.
• Lois Stebbins of Longmeadow, MA, donated $1,000 in 2009 while serving as a long-time Corporator of The Horace Smith Fund.
• Dr. and Mrs. Robert Zelis of Hummelstown, PA, made a $25,000 donation in December 2014 for their heartfelt appreciation of the Walter S. Barr Fellowship (Link to page 9) Dr. Zelis received. They continued to make yearly donations to the Fund until, sadly, Dr. Zelis passed away on August 20, 2021. His memory and generosity live on in his many past contributions.
[Image: dc1Client FilesHorace Smith FundProvided by clientWebsite PhotosFor PagesGifting Robert Zelis.jpg ]
Dr. Robert Zelis