All our student scholarships and awards are available to students who reside in Hampden County, Massachusetts, and are seeking a college education. In order to qualify, applicants must be residents of Hampden County, while fellowship applicants must be permanent or qualified former residents of Hampden County.
It is always our policy to provide supplementary aid when other resources available to the prospective student are not adequate to carry out the planned educational program. The deadline to apply for all scholarship programs and awards is March 15.
Our Scholarships for Students
Students looking to apply for scholarships, awards or fellowships fall into four categories:
It’s natural for students and parents to have some questions for us.
Listed below are the answers to our most frequently asked questions (FAQs).
If you have any other questions or concerns regarding our scholarships, alumni, gifting or anything else, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
How can I verify that I am attending an eligible high school?
With many charter and private schools opening each year, we have compiled the most up-to-date list of eligible high schools that residents of Hampden County typically attend.
If you attend a school that is not currently listed, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Agawam High School
- Baystate Academy Charter Public School
- Berkshire School (private/boarding)
- Chicopee Academy (private)
- Chicopee Comprehensive High School
- Chicopee High School
- Commonwealth Academy (private)
- Community Christian School (private)
- Conservatory of the Arts
- Deerfield Academy (private/boarding)
- East Longmeadow High School
- Gateway Regional High School
- Gateway to College at Holyoke Community College
- Gateway to College at Springfield Technical Community College
- Hampden Charter School of Science
- Hartsbrook School (private/boarding)
- High School of Commerce
- Holyoke Community Charter School
- Holyoke High School – North Campus
- Holyoke High School – Dean Campus
- Longmeadow High School
- Ludlow Senior High School
- Minnechaug Regional High School
- Miss Hall’s School (private/boarding)
- Monson High School
- New Leadership Charter Public School Horace Mann
- Northfield Mt. Herman School (private/boarding)
- Palmer High School
- Pathfinder Regional Vocational Technical High School
- Paulo Freire Social Justice Charter School
- Phoenix Academy Public Charter High School Springfield
- Pioneer Valley Chinese Immersion Charter School
- Pioneer Valley Christian School
- Pioneer Valley Performing Arts Charter Public School
- Pope Francis High School
- Roger L. Putnam Vocational-Technical Academy
- Southwick-Tolland Regional High School
- Springfield Central High School
- Springfield High School of Science & Technology
- Springfield Honors Academy
- Springfield International Charter School
- St. Mary Parish High School
- Stoneleigh-Burnham School (private/boarding)
- Suffield Academy (private/boarding)
- Tantasqua Regional High School
- The Loomis Chaffee School (private/boarding)
- The MacDuffie School (private/boarding)
- The Springfield Renaissance School
- The Williston Northampton School (private/boarding)
- West Springfield High School
- Westfield High School
- Westfield Technical Academy
- Wilbraham & Monson Academy (private/boarding)
When will I be notified of the Fund’s decision?
All applicants will be notified by mail of our decision in May.
When will I get my check?
Funds will be sent directly to your college or university upon confirmation of GPA and receipt of invoice.
How can I requalify each year?
Maintain a GPA of 3.0 or better and send complete transcripts to us at the end of each semester.
If I don’t qualify this year, can I reapply next year?
Is It Safe To Submit My Application Online?
We have taken several measures to ensure the security of your information when you submit your application online. A secure connection is used between your browser and our server whenever your personal information is transferred. We also store your data in an encrypted form for additional safety.